Sunday 14 December 2008

Friday night fun :-) and Colic :-(

Wearing my new over the knee black boots, topshop jeans, black French Connection shirt and black leather D&G handbag on Friday night





Friday night out with Bear was a real success. It really was like any other night out except that we had to squeeze it all in, in the space of three hours and be back home by 11.30pm. First we went to see a rock gig (Bear's friend plays the bass) at The Metro Club on Oxford Street followed by drinks at the uber trendy Long Bar at the Sanderson Hotel where I bumped in to an old friend. In fact, I saw many of the old faces there who were regulars when I was on 'on the scene'! Same old, same old....I am glad that my life has moved on ;-)


We have now tried Sean's drops for colic for 5 days, and unfortunately they don't seem to work. Sean is crying, mainly at night, and is at times inconsolable. It's really putting a strain on me and Bear and during the days I'm exhausted and am dreading the nights. I still would like to stay positive, hoping that it wont turn worse, as I've heard that the colic is at it's peak when the baby is 12 weeks old. *sigh* -

At the moment we are swaddling him, putting him in the pram and the bouncing chair, keeping the lights on and when everything fails to keep him quiet, I breast feed him which seems to be the only thing that calms him down. My sympathy goes out to all colic parents out there... Night night.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin