Sunday 21 December 2008

Labour ward pics and birth story to follow

Apologies for my absence these last few days. It's very hectic here with Christmas so near. I've nearly bought all pressies but am going to do some last minute shopping tomorrow. Baby Bear has been slightly better and thankfully have slept a bit more in the night and a little less during the days. The stomach cramps still comes and goes, and I'm not sure if the drops are working although they certainly make him fart!

I've had some requests from readers of my blog to write my birth story which I am currently working on, but in the meantime I'm posting some pics from the labour ward. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xoxo.




1 comment:

Fashionable Mama said...

Hej, vad kul att se bilder och höra hur det gick till. Här kan du hitta min 'story'.

http://fashionablemama.blogspot.com/search/label/my%20labour

Kram Tove

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin