Thursday 3 September 2009

Nine months passed already..

Last night I was thinking, my baba is now 9 months (and a few days). How about that? My little boy has now spent as much time out of me as he had in me! :))

Before he was born, I entertained visions of us sitting together, he snuggled into my lap, listening attentively as I read him stories. The reality is my son is a Little Monkey (except when blissfully sleeping like above), creeping and crawling everywhere!

How a crawling baby can outpace me, I don't know. He really is testing his limits and seeing just how far he can go. Especially when there is something forbidden at stake like oh... climbing the stairs.
We're still waiting for more teeth (he has got four now) even though it feels as if Sean has been displaying signs of teething off and on since he was practically born.

It's just great watching him grow and develop in to a little person with a character, responding to me, and making quite clear who his "special people" are with his own character. I really can't wait for his birthday....

I think we will keep it simple (well that's what I'm saying now haha), because I will no doubt have my hands full trying to keep him from sticking his busy little hands into the birthday cake!

1 comment:

simone said...

Vilken sötnos! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin