Friday 11 September 2009

Welcome weekend! :-)

Friday is finally here, which means only three more days and we are going on holiday- Yippee!
Sean and I are now popping in to town (using the baby carrier for a change) to meet a girlfriend of mine.

Later I will pick up a baby walker from a friend who's lending it to us, and that hopefully will help Sean lear to take his first steps. Bear and I will then end the evening with sushi and some chilled crisp white wine at our friend's local sushi restaurant.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone. See you soon!
XOXO


2 comments:

CarolineEiLondon said...

The pair of you make such a lovely team! I smile to myself when I read your trips to the coffee shop and the hair dresser, you make motherhood sound like pure bliss!! Sean looks like such a settled and confident baby and he is a right little poser isnt he? So very adorable

London Mummy said...

C; Thank you so very much for you heart warming words. They really keep me inspired :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin