Wednesday 24 February 2010

For today...

FOR TODAY: .... Wednesday 24 February 2010

Outside my window: a little sunlight is coming through finally

I am thinking: maybe Bear and I should have a little wine with our dinner tonight

I am thankful for: my adorable son and that Bear is coming home at 5pm already today

From the kitchen: nothing yet but am planning a wintry beef & veg stew with mashed potatoes for dinner

I’m wearing: grey velour Juicy Couture track suit bottoms and a black stretch vest from Primark and a pair of indoor UGG-style cosy black slippers

I’m creating: a beautiful flower arrangement from the hyacinths, daffodils and tulips I bought earlier

I’m reading: booklet “Travelling with tots the easy way”

I am going to: unpack all the groceries that has just been delivered

I’m hoping: for a perfect sunny skiing weather when on holiday in Courchevel

Im hearing: best of cd with Dire Straits

I’m praying for: as always; health for me and my family

Around the house: a very jolly 15 month old baby

One of my favourite things: afternoon nap with Sean on my chest

A few plans for the rest of the week: Thursday: playgroup 10am then vaccination booster for Sean at the GP surgery followed by lunch with my gf Helen in Hampstead, then seeing an ENT doctor at the Royal Free Hospital at 4pm

1 comment:

Miss Marie said...

Vilken härlig lista! Några tänkvärda saker där...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin