Monday 8 February 2010

Fun filled week and life's little luxuries



Morning, and welcome new week! I am feeling really positive and we have a fun-filled seven days ahead of us!

Tomorrow it's Bear's birthday, so he has taken the day off to spend it with Sean and I (love it!). And as we all know, on Sunday it's Valentine's Day, and Bear has told me to arrange a baby sitter for Saturday night because he has got a surprise in store. I am really excited and have no idea what sort of thing he has come up with. Watch this space! :-)

Tonight at 7 pm I've booked Anabel, a masseuse that I used during my pregnancy. She will be coming to our flat with her whole kit, including a massage bed.

Massage is according to me one of life's little luxuries - its just sheer indulgent pleasure where I'm able to escape and completely relax. She will give me a full hour's back massage, and hopefully all my tension, stress and fatigue will hopefully melt away :-) Jealous? LOL

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Hoppas du far en fin vecka och en alldeles ljuvlig alla hjartansdag :)

Kram!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin