Thursday 18 February 2010

Technology Trouble




Last night my second laptop in two years crashed on me. Just like last time, I had not done a back up for several months. After several hours (and tests) with Dell, we had established that its the hard drive that's packed up. An engineer will come on site within five days and replace the hard drive, but hopefully I will have it back in 10-14 days.
At first I got depressed at just the thought of not having a laptop, but I'm guessing it will do me (and my family) VERY good, to spend some time away from it. So pls bear with me until I get it all fixed. Meantime, I will of course carry on tweeting but also do the occasional blog update from my Blackberry. Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Hoppas du får din dator tillbaka snart!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin