Wednesday 3 February 2010

Gratitude

Good morning Wednesday! This picture really inspires me! :-)

Following on from my previous The little things post, here are the little things I’m thankful for this week:

Having escaped nasty bugs when my both my boys are feeling under the weather

Friends who understand that my weekends are sacrosanct, i.e. - quality time for me and my boys (with some exceptions of course LOL), but that I’ll see my friends any week day



hair treatment "Absolut Repair" by Loreal Professional



Bear is taking the day off work on his birthday on Tuesday, to be with Sean and I



My ongoing magazine subscriptions



Becoming more spiritual and learning more and more about the power of the mind and that I myself can choose how to feel



the best ever hand cream, Aveda's "hand relief"



That Bear has a surprise in store for me for Valentine’s day



Smooth FM, a fave radio station playing both new and old music, that always manages to cheer me up with a song that brings back good memories



Chanel’s Rouge Noir nail polish, my current obsession



My mother, who is coming with us on our skiing holiday, as our own Mary Poppins, to look after Sean when we are up on the slopes


Waitrose’s organic blueberries



The additional one hour or so I get in the mornings, when Bear takes Sean when he wakes, changes him and give him breakfast

Me, a proud new mum, in my over the knee boots, one year ago today

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Hej! Har du nagra bra bok eller sajt forslag fpr sjala vard och larande/kunskap?

Speciellt pa att kunna valja hur man mar. Forsoker jobba med den biten med, plus gora lite soulsearching just nu.

London Mummy said...

V; Vad kul att du e pa G med det! Jag ska tanka pa det och aterkomma innan veckoslutet.

Fashionable Mama said...

love the pram and the boots!

Bara så du vet! jag har nominerat dig för en award!

http://fashionablemama.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-have-been-nominated-for-creative.html

London Mummy said...

FM; Thank you :-)

Oh, and I'm very honoured for being nominated! wee hee! :-) Many thanks indeed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin