Tuesday 19 January 2010

The little things..

Good morning! Keeping with my new years resolution, I'm working on really noticing the little things in life more (the big ones such as the health of me and my family remain v important of course).

Here are some things that I'm especially thankful for this week:

our new Hungarian goose down pillows

the diet and the cutting down on booze, which is now getting easier

that I live less than a five minute walk from Starbucks

Our Sky Plus - the uber cool satellite receiver/hard drive combo with the ability to pause & rewind live TV, record entire series at the touch of one button etc

Bear's offer from the BBC to appear as financial expert on a Panorama-like program

I lost (or thought I did) my Tiffany bracelet and found it again

the invaluable advice given to me by other mum's at our weekly play group

that I am in a very loving relationship

our living room 'vaporisateur d'ambiance' from Molton Brown, to keep the room smelling so lovely

H & M, where I picked up a great bargain (black knitted top) in their sale

groceries delivered to our door

A brand new series of one of my fave American TV shows, Brothers & Sisters, starts on Thursday

the efficiency of Amazon.com


3 comments:

Veronica said...

Vilken bra ide...jag tror jag ska borja med att notera sma underbara saker fran vardagen. Det mar man nog val av att gora.

Swede In London said...

den koftan som du sa va fin pa min blogg va fran H&M den va visserligen det enda pa den bilden som inte va pa rea men den va anda oj sa billig...:)

London Mummy said...

V; Ja det gor man. Det ar verkligen en bra ovning att paminna sig sjalv om saker man ar tacksam for, och pa sa satt lyfter man samtidigt humoret. :-)

LM; Hennes e definitivt high street favoriten hos mig!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin