Wednesday 13 January 2010

BB award :-)


Yesterday evening when I was sitting in my PJs, contemplating another day of the stomach bug torture, I made an utterly delightful discovery in my inbox. The no 1 famed London-Swede blogger Stina, nominated my little bloggette amongst with 6 others, for the Beautiful Blogger Awards. If you haven’t already, I beg you to visit her blog.

SO… the rules are:
-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
-Copy the award & place it on your blog.
-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
-Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
-Nominate 7 bloggers.
-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate

Ok, here we go, seven not so interesting facts about myself. Look here for previous similar post

1. I cry every time an advert comes up from NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children)

2. I get uncontrollable crisp cravings.

3. I a lot of the time lazily paint only the two nails showing when wearing open toe peep shoes.

4. I am a very light sleeper, sleep with ear plugs, but still wake up for the smallest sound (Sean coughing etc) so we have now finally moved Sean in to his own room.

5. Apart from champagne being my favourite choice of alcoholic beverages, I love a good ‘ole cognac such as Martell XO Surpreme.

6.I have been betrayed by several (now ex ) girlfriends and find it difficult to trust female friends

7. Before I decided to give up my career (NO REGRETS!) and become a full time mum, I had what I thought was my dream job as an executive PA for an Saudi oil shipping company, where I gratefully only had to work part time for many years.

The following are my seven nominations for the Beautiful Blogger Award:

Stina – so I’m returning the favour to the talented girl who nominated me. She is really the “girl next door”, and her writing and pictures are beautiful and the blog is very broad (now also with a lot of not only yummy but healthy food recipes ) which keeps it interesting.

Matilda - writes a great blog about life, fashion and nothing and everything in particular. Very enjoyable reading.

Caroline – one of my first blogging friends who now is a new Mum, and has got a beautiful blog with exquisite pictures and where you can get a fix of inspiration each time when looking a gorgeous pictures of her enviable home in Norway

Karin – a student who write intelligently about with passion about subjects close to her heart.

Linda – a law student who writes a very frank and open blog about everything from friends, family and her husband to be and she is very generous with personal details about her interesting London life.

Veronica Not the average blog girl with the average blog material. a real quirky girl that I have really warmed to.

Fashionable Mama- The author is also a mother who has now moved back with her family to her native country Sweden after living in Ireland for many years

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Tack sa jatte mycket! Detta gjorde min dag :)
och vet du vad - min hemliga onskan ar att bli hemmafru ;)
Hoppas du mar battre nu!
Kram!

Matilda said...

hello fellow skåning.. ;) vad glad jag blir! :D :D :D ska fixa ihop min egen lilla nominering i helgen. kram

Anonymous said...

Sorry for ett sent svar:

men TACK sa MYCKET! du ar ju varldens-sotaste!

Jag uppskattar din nominering valdigt mycket, tack :)


xx Linda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin