Sunday 31 January 2010

Starbucks card - so worth it


I was about to leave for Starbucks to buy Bear and I a cappuccino each but the balance on my Starbucks card showed it needed to be credited.

For those of you who don’t know about the card, I really recommend it. First of all its simple to pay with and you don’t need your cash. It can be topped up with anything from £5 to £150 and you just swipe it as a credit card although no pin no is needed.

For me it’s very beneficial since I quite often have my cappuccino made with Soy milk. There is always an additional charge for that, but with my card I just pay for a normal cappuccino. Other free extras are selective syrups (vanilla, chai etc), whipped cream or you can just get an extra shot to get a stronger taste.

Well I’ve just topped up mine online now and am ready to go n’ get that fix!lol


6 comments:

Fashionable Mama said...

Don't you find them expensive?

There's one in Sweden now, soon they'll be on the high street.

They are taking over the world.

London Mummy said...

FM, Yes I do find them very expensive, and it certainly adds up when you have one a day!

However, a cappuccino in my local cafe is nearly as much (£1.95), but not nearly as tasty. Well, that's central London for you :-(

I agree, they are taking over the world, and I think they are overall an overpriced, over hyped coffee chain, but until there are local cafes offering just as good coffee as them, I will continue my love affair with Starbucks ;-)

Swede In London said...

Fina naglarna blev oxa;)

Pussi said...

Visste inte att man fick discounts med kortet, tack for tipset!!:)

London Mummy said...

LM; Tack stumpan!Jag trottnar aldrig pa den fargen!

Sussi Pussi: Anytime! ;-)

Donovan said...

Nice blog. Could I add two book recommendations, as we have similar tastes.

1. The end of your world- Adyashanti

2. A brief History of Everything- Ken Wilber.

donovan
editor
spiritnewsdaily.com
Gotham, WI
USA

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin