Friday 15 January 2010

Today I ...



...adore
my son when he reach out his arms to me and give me the biggest cuddle

...went out to get a cappuccino earlier

....plan to get a free straight blowdry by my friend who is a hairdresser

....have not had sushi since just before xmas and look forward to having some this evening at our local sushi place

...wish we will make a decision for what car to buy when visiting the Range Rover garage this weekend

...have yet to paint my toe nails for tomorrow

...wonder who gets voted out in Big Brother tonight

...can’t wait to see my brother later this afternoon as I haven’t seen him since he went to Tokyo on 28 Dec

...would like it if Bear realised that the bouquet of flowers in the living rm are dead and that we/I need new ones

....realise today that my jeans are not as tight since starting the diet

...am having sore eyes from not sleeping enough

...feel very excited for Saturday night when I’m out for a girly night

3 comments:

Fashionable Mama said...

is it Celebrity BB? Who's in it?

Would love to watch it. I am missing 'Let's dance', as you may know this is the Swedish version of Strictly Ballroom, as we are heading out for dinner.

have a lovely evening!

Karlsebakken 37 said...

Catharina!! TUSEN TACK för den gulliga awarden!! Motiveringen fick mig alldeles tårögd, jag blev så glad, upprymd, tacksam och väldigt, väldigt stolt över att du tycker att vi har så fint här. Det är ju du som inspirerar mig!!

Hoppas allt är bra med dig och familjen, ni ser ut att må alldeles strålande. Ha en härlig helg nu och lycka till med bilbeslutandet! :)

Stor kram på dig,

Caro

London Mummy said...

C; Vad kul att du blev sa glad. Du ar en parla!
Bamse Kram,
C

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin