Monday 11 January 2010

sick


I am simply not here.

I am having a day or two off.

I have a stinking stomach bug, I am exhausted, I am emotional and my head is pounding from the lack of water or food in my body. I spent half of last night on the cold bathroom floor and the other half in bed leaning over a bucket. Lost count of how many times I've puked, and as a result I've got excruciating pain in my ribs.

I am not reading, tweeting, commenting or answering my phone.

I am curling up in my bed with a large glass of cold water containing salt to help me retain it. I am giving myself a dose of recorded Nip Tuck.

I am logging off, switching off and shutting the world out.

Today, I am looking after me.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Krya pa dig! drick mycket, prova lite yougurt och honung om det far stanna kvar.

Anonymous said...

krya pa dig och hoppas du mar battre snart!

x Linda

Swede In London said...

Hej vannen, hoppas verkligen att du mar battre snart, usch maginfluensa e det varsta... krya pa dig snart!! jag har forresten startat min egna lilla blogg... http://swedeinlondon.blogspot.com/ om du vill ta dig en titt. puss o kram

Stina i London said...

Jag har en liten sak till dig i min blogg, den kanske kan pigga upp lite? Kram

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin