Thursday 7 January 2010

new favourites from Louis Vuitton

Sean earlier today with a big bag of donation clothes that a local soup kitchen/ rough sleepers centre will come and collect this afternoon.


Yesterday I went to Louis Vuitton on New Bond Street to purchase the above pink monogram shawl. I already have two, one in black and in chestnut and wanted the pink as an addition to my collection, mainly for the upcoming spring.

Unfortunately I was told it was sold out in all London shops, and they dont' know when they will get it. Whilst I was there I browsed the shop and found that they have added pink and grey coulours to the fabulous Farandole fancy jewelry collection.
As you know, I'm a huge fan of bangles, and these funky new ones with LV logos and monogram flower motifs are so gorge. Here are some of my new favourites, and the pink shawl I went to buy (unsuccessfully).












2 comments:

Helena said...

Hej. Hoppas du fick din utlovade massage igår. Hur är det i London med snön? Här står det nästan still!

Nina said...

Älskade den rosa skapelsen från LV :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin