Tuesday 1 October 2013

Anniversary celebrations

On Saturday night Bear just told me to be ready for 7.30pm, as he had booked both a restaurant and babysitter without my knowledge

Little did I know that there was one more surprise in store...

I wore leather imitation leggings with a ruffled sleeved blouse that has a flattering belt to tie above the bump (although it didn't come out in the pic) - both from Topshop Maternity
When the cab pulled up in front of the Dorchester Hotel on Park Lane, I immediately knew where we were abt to dine, as one of my fave London restaurant China Tang is located there.

What I didnt know was that hubby had arranged with David to join us, as he and Andrea too had their second wedding anniversary on that very same weekend :-)

These two men had done an excellent job in keeping the secret for us wives (as we were truly surprised!) and we laughed throughout the night and shared memories of how the four of us met on our honeymoon in The Maldives

It was a truly memorable experience!

Pressies from hubby,  from L to R: My signature scent and Bear's favourite, brown leopard stole and Tom Ford nail lacquer in 'Smoke Red' & 'Plum Noir'

2 comments:

Hope said...

Grattis i efterskott!
Bilderna från från ert bröllop är fantastiska!

London Mummy said...

Hope; Tusen tack, vad snall du ar :-)
Kram!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin