Monday 9 March 2009

Being grateful

Morning- I'm back! Sorry for the no blogging in the last few days. I don't care so much about myself but when it comes to Sean, he is my priority as you can imagine, not the blog.

Today I've got lots to catch up with after spending most of the weekend in bed. We are about one glass away from being out of milk, there is blueberry stuck to the floor (from our smoothies we made) and there is Kleenex tissues spread all over my bedroom *sigh*.

Not sure if you've heard about Little Miss Hannah, a 7 month old little girl diagnosed with Gaucher's Disease. If not, then I highly recommend you watch this video and learn a little bit about her life, diagnosis and future. I got very emotional when watching it (yes I cried!), and ever since having Sean, I'm finding it difficult watching children's charity adverts on TV regarding child abuse or starving children in Africa etc.

Well anyway, her mother put together a website in honor of her baby girl and her fight to find a cure to save her daughter's life. You can visit Hannah's site HERE. Hannah is also hosting her very first giveaway to raise awareness about her disease, so make sure you check it out.If anything, spread the word, post the video and say a little prayer for this child who is fighting for her life. And before I post the video I thought to write a very appropriate list.

Today, I’m grateful for:
my adorable baby boy Sean and the health of my family
waking up without an alarm
Not going back to work
the sun shining over London
fresh choc chip cookies
large coffee cups
my heated mattress pad,
dark red nail polish
my beautifully cosy wonderful home that I share with my two boys
Elvis Presley
friendship and funny girlfriends
Monday morning’s grande latte with a little foam on top
a long hot shower
the nice scent from the pink lillies in our livingroom
Now have a nice Monday and remember to be grateful. Here is Hannah's film:








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin