Wednesday 11 March 2009

Best birthday present ever

Baby Bear has a swollen tummy and has started to vomit quite often these days


On Monday night when Bear came home he had an unexpected visitor with him - my Mum!!! Guess if I was shocked. My first reaction was really weird - I screamed! It was such a surprise and I think I saw a ghost!


It's my birthday on Sunday (turning 33) and Bear had arranged with my Mum over a month ago, to come over as an early present, and boy was that a perfect gift! I've really missed my Mum since she left in the end of December, and for every milestone Sean hits, I always wish Mum was here to see it.


It's now only 5 days left n(YAY!) until we go to Colorado, and this week is spent preparing for our long haul trip. We've bought nappies, formula milk to last during the 10 hour flight, Baby skiing suit and other necessary warm clothes for Sean. We've also had to get a Visa (it's a new requirement for the US, and they will send you back home if you don't have it), and a Swedish passport for Baby Bear.

It's great having her back and of course she's a huge help when it comes to relieving me from Baby Bear. Since she arrived I've been to the dentist already, I've made an appointment at the hairdresser on Friday for a wash, cut and blow dry and I will go and get a manicure too before we travel :-)

Earlier today I took Sean to the doctor where I asked for a referral to the paediatrician. He has a very swollen tummy, vomiting quite a lot (several hours after he's eaten) and seem to be very uncomfortable at times (mostly evening and nights) although nowhere near to when he had colic. I'm hoping once his digestive system is fully developed he will get better, but until then I still would like a baby doctor to give me his opinion.

It's no doubt a constant worry when you have children, but now that Sean has started to interact so much, making so many sounds and movements, its really so awarding. He is my everything, and to be able to show my off my pride and joy my Mum daily again, is really making me so happy. PUSS PUSS





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure why you need a Visa as the only change for British Citizens is that the Visa Waiver must now must be comleted online prior to flying rather than the green card on the plane?

Anonymous said...

Hi there;

Well, yes I guess strictly speaking you are right if you want to get technichal. The system is called Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) and if not registered you cannot travel to the US!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin