Thursday 12 March 2009

Rolling over, Michael Jackson and baby foot massage



Sean has finally learnt how to roll over! I'm soooo excited! The biggie is of course the belly-to-back roll but that requires more strength, so we most likely won't be seeing that for a bit

.
Today, he executed a perfect back -to-belly at the perfect time - just when Mum and I were playing with him, so we got to witness his roll together. We had put him down on a blanket and my little boy promptly flipped over. Of course his arm got stuck under him which made him angry. Once he wriggled it free, he tried to push forward but didn't quite manage it. But now I just can't stop him from rolling.


I put him on our bed just this morning and he flipped over right away. I flipped him back onto his back again and sternly warned him to not move. The moment I straightened up, he'd flipped back onto his tummy again.


While I'm absolutely thrilled that Baby Bear has hit this physical milestone, it now brings a whole new set of problems for me. I normally put him on the bed in front of the TV to keep him busy whilst I shower but I guess that's out now that he can roll over...


Now over to something completely different. Bear woke me at 7am to say he had got me tickets for Michael Jackson concert in London January 2010 (tickets went on general release today). I'm really excited as I've always loved his music and I've been waiting to see him since I arrived in this country - i.e. 13 years and no concert in the UK (only one TV appearance).


Loud music is coming out from our speakers, Mum is now making prawn and egg salad, Bear is at the shop buying some Burgundy white wine and I'm off to bath Baby Bear and give him a very much appreciated foot massage. Have a nice evening, see you tomorrow X


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear sa gulliga sma tassar :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin