Wednesday 4 March 2009

Welcome Wednesday!


You might remember that Bear works from home on Wednesdays. :-) Well, I am sitting on our big cosy sofa wearing my grey Juicy velour tracksuit and my ('ridiculous but so cute' according to Bear) slippers, Baby Bear on my lap and my large Starbucks cup with English breakfast tea + lots of milk in it, and the laptop in front of me. In the background I'm listening to the radio, Magic FM, whilst Bear is sitting at his desk in our home office, working his way through a lot of emails.

Once he is finished we will be going for a drive to Stoke Park, our country club (see previous posts from there) where he plans to use the gym whilst Baby Bear and I use their lovely facilities, whether it is the playgound or just walking around in their beautiful surroundings. We will then have lunch in one of their lovely restaurants. Oh I forgot to mention that we finally bought a car seat. It might seem crazy as it's for babies up to 9 kilos. Sean is already 7 kg's so with any luck it should hopefully last us to the Summer and then we will have to get a new one.

I now have to drag myself away from here and go and put away all the food that was delivered to us this morning.

This is what it looks like in our kitchen after the Tesco driver has dumped all the food he delivered. Not sure why it didn't come in bags today like it normally does...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tesco Online har börjat ge valet att inte få maten levererad i påsar och istället få fem gröna Clubcardpoäng eller vad det är. De förhandsväljer att man vill ha det så, så det är bäst att passa sig!

Anonymous said...

Jag har alltid tyckt att det verkar sa smidigt att fa shoppingen levererad men har aldrig come around it.. So to speak. Men men, for framtiden kanske jag borde skippa den dagliga 20 punds shoppingen pa Sainsburys och fundera om.. tom kanske spara en krona eller tva..

x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin