Monday 16 March 2009

Shall we Tweet? :-)


Good morning! In about an hour, me and my little family will be leaving for Colorado for 11 days. Unfortunately (for those of you who likes reading my blog), I will not be taking my laptop with me, which in other words means this blog will be on holiday (I will make an effort with the odd post now and then containing pictures to not let you starve haha).

However, I may be late to the Twitter party, but as an experiment for this trip, I have now signed up and whilst on holiday I will update regularly. Why don't you too try it?
You can follow me here. Looking forward to tweeting with you, or see you when I get back xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stick with the blog if you gonna twitter why not blog...

Anonymous said...

Hoppas ni får en underbar resa i Colorado! Ska bli kul att återuppta läsningen när ni återvänder :)

Anonymous said...

men hallåå..
jo, vagnen e alldeles fin o fin fortfarande. jag ska lägga upp ett nytt kort på den med bebis i för dig.

o du, tjockis barn e allra bäst. då kan man gosa in sig i kinderna.
sött din pojk skrattar på kortet.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin