Monday 2 March 2009

Random ramblings

A much more energized me earlier


Sean will no doubt be delighted when he gets to enjoy this swing


Tonight's dinner simmering - a very hot chili con carne


I think this pic speaks for itself



Today I’ve been running around like a headless chicken. I'm totally exhausted actually. I’ve been to M &S to buy kitchen utilities. I then had to go to Boots and buy milk formula for Sean. A whole box of it is coming with tomorrow’s supermarket delivery, but I just haven’t got enough to last us throughout the night. I know, bad planning!

I’ve done three(!) loads of washing and hung it to dry(I don’t use the dryer, only for sheets), I’ve been to check out a nursery in St Johns Wood and walked back from there.
I then went to the Swedish shop where I bought cakes and biscuits for tomorrow's Mums' n ' babies gathering in our flat. After that I walked to Marble Arch to see a friend as promised, and helped her with downloading programs and decoders that enables her to download movies. She kindly gave me a huge swing for Sean which I had to balance on the pram whilst walking back home really slowly.

Then realised that I have no kidney beans for tonight’s dinner, chili con carne, so after taking Sean out of the pram, and taking my shoes off, I then had to put him back again, shoes on again and pop out to our local shop. I had to empty the dishwasher and remove a vomit stain from the sofa. I have only just now slipped in to my cosy gear and prepared dinner which is now simmering on the cooker.

And during the course of the chores, Sean has pooed three times, of which two I had to change the clothes he was in because it had gone through the nappy. I’ve also sterilised his bottles and dummy twice and tried to keep him entertained so he would’t cry, whilst cooking. I certainly know what the concept of being a “full time Mum” means...
Sorry for rambling, perhaps not making much sense today. Only thing I guess is that tomorrow is another day!

I 'm off to bed now
Night night from a very tired Catharina
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Du ser alltid sa oforskamt frasch ut! Blir man sa da man far barn? If so, I'm off to bed... ;)

Nej skamtasido, kanns alltid kul och betryggande att se tjejer som inte helt gar ner sig helt bara for att de far barn.

Sjalvklart forstar jag att personal grooming trots allt inte ar prio ett da man ar mamma.

Kram!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin