Monday 8 June 2009

discoveries


The love for my son is indescribable

Whilst sitting here having breakfast and sipping on a cup of tea, I'm in a really good mood after having had a great weekend with my boys and Baby Bear slept through the night for the first time last night - YAY!

Well, I've been reminiscing about last week and have come to the conclusion that in the past week I discovered:

… that I’ve grown up a lot and matured since having Baby Bear. This also means I’ve grown apart/away from some of my (old) friends.

… that I don’t have a very high tolerance for ignorance.

… that apart from Bear, my Mum is my rock.

… that Smooth 102.2 FM really is a great new radio station

… that I don't think I'd survive if something really terrible happened to Baby Bear

… that I’m grateful to live in a big cosmopolitan city like London, after hearing my out-of-town friend marvel at all there is to do here.

… that a glass of pink champagne really can cure everything. At least temporarily.

... that I would like to do my affirmations on a daily level rather than weekly and for Bear and I to go even further on our spiritual journey

… that Marks and Spencer is really fabulous when you have no time or too tired to cook.

.....that I’ve made Baby Bear’s safety my biggest priority (not crossing the street anymore if it’s not green, buying alarm for the pool in our rented villa in Portugal, not creating opportunities for a thief by taking my designer handbag with me wherever I go, or at least hide it in the nappy bag etc )

… that that there is something special about waking and also getting up at 5am
… that I have more really good friends than I previously thought I did

… that I would like to lose a few kilos

… that I am a lot stronger (mentally, emotionally, even physically) than I thought I possible when I need to be.


Hope you're having a great start to the week
With luv,
C

1 comment:

Karlsebakken 37 said...

Åh, vilket härligt inlägg! Det fick mig verkligen att tänka till här på kvällningen, i en stressad vardag glömmer man ibland bort att vara tacksam för det man har.

Stor kram!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin