Wednesday 17 June 2009

TLC for hair & bag today

Sean proudly sitting on his own before going out last night
Sean is being introduced to the sushi culture at an early age. Grilled eel & yellowtail nigiri with soft shell crab to start off followed by beef teriyaki which was divine, for main course.


I have just put Sean down for his nap and will now make the most of my free time by cleaning my Mulberry "Roxanne". Was thinking to perhaps use it for when we're going to a corporate hospitality event at Wimbledon next week, for the tennis semi finals.

I really love this bag, and this will be my third summer in a row that I will use it. It's got this soft tumbled leather and countless stud and buckle details. Only thing with this one is that not only does it weigh quite abit even before it is filled, but also it gets dirty, and dirty fast, living in London!

As for later this afternoon, I'm going to my hair salon to give my hair some very much needed TLC.

Luv n all that,
C


My not so white Mulberry Roxanne is one of my favourite summer bags

1 comment:

Karin said...

Åh vilken godisbit :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin