Saturday 6 June 2009

I want to be here

I am currently surrounded by people who are travelling to exciting and exotic places which has definitely given me itchy feet to travel now already, not only in September which is when we’re going.


As Bear had to pop in to his office for a couple of hours today, and Baby Bear having his afternoon nap, I've been dreaming myself away looking at holiday destinations.

I already knew about the spa at this hotel from reading VOGUE (see article here), but what finally did it for me were theses pics below.

Here is the Il San Pietro Di Positano on the Amalfi Coast! Bear, imagine waking up to these panoramic sea views?? DIVINE! Oh, and there is a Michelin star-awarded restaurant too. Can't get any better than that, eh? :-)



















No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin