Saturday 7 November 2009

Gratitude


Last night, for the first time in a long time, I went through each and every page of my year old blog. Reading and looking at the pictures.
Some of it I had completely forgotten about and some not, but it brought me to tears, and also had me laughing for ages - mainly as I got to the pregnancy and giving birth part. And, I just got this sense of gratitude..

......gratitude towards that day that made me take up blogging because never in a million years could I have pictured myself doing that; in fact I was in awe of people who blogged. I always thought that bloggers have some sort of super natural power that clearly I didn't have..

......gratitude towards (apart from my family and friends) the readers of the blog - the ones that due to some weird coincidence happened to stumble across my blog and decided to stick around, despite that I have from the beginning of this year deliberately stopped writing and leaving out too much personal information/views about me and my family, but became more generous with pics instead.

Well, I’m so grateful now that even if I stop blogging today, I have a whole year of my life documented, that being the most important one in my life so far with Baby Bear being born. Now I’m going to get my thick and warm woolly socks on as it’s getting really cold, and then have my brekkie.

Happy Saturday lovelies! XOXO



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin