Tuesday 10 November 2009

It's the little things in life...


Here are a few "little" things right now, that makes me happy:


our cosy TV-bed
the battery operated flickering candles behind our window blinds
my new Juicy Couture down jacket
Starbucks new Christmassy red cups
lilies in our living room
my Burberry ear muffs
planning and organising for Sean’s birthday
TV favourite “Come Dine With Me”
Christmas present shopping
sending Christmas cards
Sunday brunch at Raul’s on Clifton Road, W9
romancing during weekend in Paris, end of December

wintry soups

US drama; Brothers & Sisters
my Mum’s arrival in a couple of weeks

The Positivity Blog (in English) by fellow Swede Henrik Edberg

Ginger snaps from IKEA

InStyle, Grazia, Mama and other fab mags

my playlist on Spotify (West London's Jay Sean and his " Down" is one of many on my current playlist)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredibly written! You have got me hooked up with the Starbucks new Christmassy red cups, the Ginger bread one. Thanks for the positive thinking, I steal some from you, ;)

Much Love

Johanna

London Mummy said...

J;
I know, the Gingerbread latte is dangerously addictive! ;-)

I love to spread positivity around me! Someone once said, and it's so true:

"Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly"

Luv n kisses

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin