Wednesday 18 November 2009

music


I so love music. It very much depends on my mood, my emotions and my state of mind. I listen to very different types of music. At times I go wild with electro and progressive house and some good old trance music.

Every now and then I tune in to some RnB, hip hop radio station, and sometimes I immerse myself in slow and deep tunes as well as classical.
Apart from a lot of new contemporary music, I also really love 50’s (and 60s and 70s and country, not so much 80s though) like Patsy Cline, The Everly Brothers, The Drifters, Elvis etc, and there are days, weeks, months that I can listen to one or two tunes like millions of times and I will never ever get bored. Some mornings I also put on youtube.com and I listen to my favorite artists live.

This is my playlist at the moment:

Pixie Lott – cry me out

Jackie Wilson – higher and higher

Sugababes – about a girl (produced by Red One)

Jay Sean feat Lil Wayne - Down

Disco Decay - Neelix (live mix)

Robbie Williams – you know me

David Guetta (feat Akon) – sexy chic

Etta Jones – At last (you might now it from Beyonce singing it on Inauguration Day to Obama)

Michael Jackson – This is it

Madonna – celebration

Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire (still not tired of it!)

Dionne Bromfield (Amy Winehouse’s niece) - Mama said

Steve Angello – Tivoli (original mix)
Jackson 5 – who’s loving you

deadmau5 - ghosts n stuff

Cheryl Cole – fight for this love

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin