Thursday 5 November 2009

jingle jangle, oh I do love a bangle! :-)

Yesterday, like I said I would, in the last post, I popped in to Marc Jacobs in Mayfair after the sing a long with Sean. Did I buy something? Oh, yes, how could I resist?? Well unfortunately I can’t reveal it because all but one are presents.

However I did buy something for myself that I can share with you. It’s a fabulous golden cuff bracelet. You see, I am one of those girls who loves a bit of jingle jangle on her arm. Love hearing the tinkling sounds as metal bangles clink together and I love when the bracelets move up and down the arm with my movements. And, I am also happy wearing as many together as possible and cant get enough of buying them! Here is the latest addition to my collection:




4 comments:

CarolineEiLondon said...

Gorgeous! Im down with swine flu so am incredibly bored...its also very dangerous as I am spending loads of money shopping online :(

London Mummy said...

There u r! Been wondering about u!;-)
Swine flu? dangerous indeed. Not so much the virus (my close girlfriend recovered after three days only), but like you say, online shopping whilst spending all this time at home in front of laptop. Well, welcome to my world, haha! Pop in to the outnet.com. Fab stuff. Oh, n get well soon will you x

CarolineEiLondon said...

Dont worry :) Im still checking up on you daily ha ha. Have had some trouble posting comments for some reason but glad it works again now. Will try outnet.com, any other ideas? I'm relying on you and the other blogs to save me from going bananas of bordedom, no pressure ha ha

London Mummy said...

Glad to hear it! :-)Can't really think of any sites at the moment. Head is too heavy from last night's champagne.. hmm.. try n check out www.handbag.com, a good website for women in UK.

Have a good weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin