Monday 9 November 2009

L-O-V-E, and Paris

I dedicate this to Bear; you are my love!

Today Bear didn't go to work as he is still feeling very ill. Believe it or not, but Bear is one of those who never get ill - e.g - he hasn't taken A SINGLE day off work since starting up his own business, nearly six years ago! If I'm allowed to be selfish, I quite like having him home as my patient, and looking after his every need.

Despite him lying in bed with a bad cold, he has now managed to arranged a romantic weekend in Paris for us, and booked a suite (yay!) at the very trendy and beautiful boutique hotel: The Pershing Hall.

Last time I went to Paris I went to their restaurant and really enjoyed the fusion of French and Japanese cuisine by their ex Nobu chef, but now it will be a step further to get to experience one of their 28 fab rooms, the weekend starting 18th December - so it'll be an early Christmas present- one that I really can't wait to "open"!! :-)

Christmas in Paris is magical


1 comment:

Cia said...

Åh vad underbart ni kommer att ha det! Hoppas din älskling kryar på sig snart, kram!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin