Sunday 7 March 2010

1 week to go :-)



I do think that preparing for skiing/ski holiday is quite a big job, especially when you have children. To plan and arrange the holiday requires a degree in organisation, which is why I am starting with the packing today already.

When you’re packing your bags you need to really prepare for every single weather condition from really warm sunny days to blizzards, and carrying the luggage means you need some big muscles (or charm you partner to help with yours) and extra cash for the kilos in overweight.

Then of course we must hire the ski equipment and fit the ski boots, arrange for our ski passes and reserve lunch in a trendy busy restaurant. That is one thing I do love about skiing holidays; to after hours on the slopes treat yourself to a long boozy lunch in the sun.

As for the skiing outfit, I have only just purchased a new one. Last year I skied in black, and this year I’ll be sliding on the snow in head to toe white gear with pink (ceris pink to be precise) lining.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin