Thursday 4 March 2010

Mother baby group, St Mary's Church

Sean is always excited when going to the playgroup


I only recently got up, but they boys have already been up a couple of hours. My friend Alina and her nearly 5 month old baby girl is coming around soon because I will take her to a mother and baby group for the first time today.

I put her up on the waiting list just before Olivia was born, and they have only now been "accepted".



Its such a popular group with lots of local mummies and their under-two's, and this in particular is a vibrant and lively drop in session every Thursday morning.



It follows a structured routine of free-play, crafts and messy play followed by a sit down with snacks and then interactive song/nursery rhymes time. And they do a fab cappuccino there too!

2 comments:

Fashionable Mama said...

Enjoy your day and the play group.

I miss my dates with the other mummies at Filadelfia Kyrkan here in Vasastan,

I'm in my office now, enjoyed a lovely lunch with my DH and now back to work.

T

London Mummy said...

T; thank you! Playgroups are always great, and like you, I will miss them once he starts going to nursery around 2.

Happy weekend!
:-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin