Monday 8 March 2010

Little miracles everywhere

I am taking Sean to a mother baby group at 10am today




Monday morning and the count down has started for our skiing holiday on Sunday! :-) I have already opened two suitcases where I pack things as and when I remember, throughout the week.


Apart from the packing this week, I have an appointment at our family lawyer in the city, to prepare my will, an old friend from Sweden is visiting, I have a shopping date at 9am on Wednesday with Vivian and on Saturday our hair dresser is coming around to cut everyone's hair, incl Sean's.

Other than that, I have some good news to report; Sean took his first steps on Friday. Only three or four at a time, and they are very wobbly steps, but they are unsupported steps, weehee! Now it's just a matter of time before he'll be an expert walker and I will have to buy a harness to keep him in.

Now over to something completely different, in my little book with daily affirmations, Time for Joy, that I read every morning. Today's message is one I really like and would like to share:

"When we really love and accept and approve of ourselves exactly as we are, then everything in life works. It's as if little miracles are everywhere"


"Today I will fell good about myself and accept myself jus the way I am. I am open and ready to discover all the miracles of this day"

3 comments:

Prinsessan said...

Tänkte tipsa dig om en skandinavisk butik som öppnat i London! Det är en vännina med kompis som öppnat den och dom tar in en massa fina skandinaviska märken! Kolla in deras hemsida (under uppbyggnad men där får du adress iaf)
Du kanske behöver ngt nytt innan er härliga resa ;)?
http://www.alvalondon.com/
Hoppas ni får en superhärlig resa iaf!

Veronica said...

Vad roligt att Sean tagit sina forsta steg :)
Grattis igen :)

London Mummy said...

P; tack for tipset. Det ska jag definitivt spana in :-)

V; Tack fran en stolt mamma ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin