Tuesday 9 March 2010

Caffeine Corner

I am giving the Starbuck Via Ready Brew the thumbs up


Starbucks has created its own version of instant coffee and just released it in it's shops across London, so I had to try it out. I’m guessing like with the rest of the world, I too was skeptical about this new launch with finely powdered instant, that is designed for home use, but also very curious.

I added the packet (Colombia flavour in Medium) to a cup and filled it with boiled water. It mixed easily but unlike Nescafe, it didnt have that welcoming foam on the top. I added some milk to it like I would if brewing my own coffee, and tasted my very first Starbucks Via Ready Brew.

All in all I enjoyed it and think it tastes better than normal instant coffee, and yes it tasted just like normal brewed coffee from a coffee maker. But at nearly £5.00 for twelve sachets, its costly, but worth it at the same time.


Now I'm off the the nurse at my GP surgery to check my blood pressure in order to get a repeat prescription for my contraceptive pills. Ciao!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin