Monday 29 March 2010

Happy belated birthday to me! :-)



A slighly delayed post but with my birthday happening whilst away on holiday, I havent' had the chance to post these two presents from my darling Bear. A monogram canvas toilitries bag from LV and a Canon G11.

As for the camera, I am without doubt a real beginner (tips are very welcomed!) and I can't wait to learn more about my new toy. I'm even considering a photography course at some point.

Photography is really an expressive form of art I think and what better way to capture your best holiday sights or very special moments with a good camera like the G11?

And just like Canon puts it - "Take stories, not pictures" - which is just what I would like to learn how to.

6 comments:

Michaela said...

Hello!
Saw that u lived in london, just wondering if u know if its open in easter, i mean the shops on oxford streets, primark for example ? :)

/ rumpelstiltskin.blogg.se

Miss Marie said...

Oh, lovely gifts! Din man har verkligen bra smak! :)

Fashionable Mama said...

Grattis på födelsedagen!
Tove

MilouK said...

Hej, har just hittat din blogg. Underbart med dig i London, du verkar lysa upp. Måste bara fråga: den där svarta jackan med guldknappar, var kommer den ifrån? I like.

London Mummy said...

Michaela, info posted on your blog

Marie - Tack! Jag ska formedla det till min darling :-)

FM; Tack, Tove

MilouK; Tack sa mkt! :-) Ang min svarta jacka med guld knappar, sa ar den kopt pa Ralph Lauren.

Veronica said...

Grattis i efterskott pa fodelsedagen, hoppas du hade en underbar dag dar alla dina onskningar gick i uppfyllelse!

PS. Hoppas du hittade ett snyggt nytt soffbord pa massan!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin