Tuesday 2 March 2010

It's the "little" things..

Engaging with my son who these days spoils his Mum with love and affection

10 reasons to be cheerful:

1. My son is so clingy with me, spoiling me with kisses and cuddles and I love it!

2. This Spring I get to see my Mum twice and going on three wonderful holidays

3. I will be celebrating my birthday in the French Alps surrounded by family

4. Lately I’ve felt that I’m getting closer and closer, not taking many steps backwards, to a peaceful mind and worrying a lot less

5. The cold weather is finally changing and the sun is shining which bring smiles on peoples faces

6. I’m learning more and more to say no (or rather to not say Yes when I don’t want to)

7. Mother’s day is coming up and since becoming a parent, it’s a very special day for me somehow (can’t wait for Sean to be older when he will give me a hand picked flower or a drawing he has done himself)

8. I bought a new skiing suit – I’ve changed from all black last year to an all white suit with cerise lining (I also got my Mum the exact same jacket which should be fun wearing simultaneously)

9. Apart from Courcheval, Chicago and Lake Como, we are already planning our next holiday this year and it looks like we’ll be going Sardinia or Corsica in the Summer

10. I am having a professional blow dry by my dear hair dresser friend Anna this afternoon


These three beautiful small canvases are on my wish list for Mother's day

3 comments:

Miss Marie said...

Verkligen fina tavlor! Hoppas du hintar ordentligt så att din man fattar... :)

Veronique said...

Vilken fin blogg du har! Ta gärna en titt på min med, om du har tid :)

London Mummy said...

Marie, tack! Jo, jag nyttjar ju bloggen ibland till att framfora vissa onskningar haha ;-)

Veronique; tack vad snallt. Jag ska sjalvklart kika in hos dig ocksa.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin