Friday 12 March 2010

Happy Friday!



TODAY I am feeling supa dupa happy. It’s Friday, it's Spring in the air, I had a good night’s sleep, I am having a great hair day LOL and we're going on HOLIDAY in a couple of days!!

LAST NIGHT me and Bear snuggled up early in bed at 9pm already (love it when we do that!) for a cosy time chatting bout our upcoming holidays etc

THIS WEEKEND I plan finish packing, have lunch out in a nice gastro pub on Saturday afternoon followed by Erik and D (brother and his boyfriend) coming over with a cake to celebrate my birthday, me and mah boyz getting a haircut when our hair dresser is coming around Sat evening, and to be treated to a breakfast in bed on Mother’s Day early Sunday morning before we head for Heathrow.

ok, time for a list.... Here goes:

1. Thought(s) for the day: Is taking four pairs of shoes and two pairs of sunglasses on a skiing holiday ridiculous and why is there no dutyfree Louis Vuitton at Heathrow airport?

2. Plan for the day: BT engineer is coming to look at the broad band and telephone problems we have, my friend Lena who’s over from Sweden is coming here for lunch, and at 3pm Sean and I are taking a cab to Bear’s office in the city to say hello to his staff and have a coffee, then we’re going to the lawyer’s office to prepare my will.

3. Song of the moment that I can’t get out of my head: The wheels on the bus go round and round.. (kiddies nursery rhyme)

4. Currently I spend too much time: obsessing about packing – forgetting stuff and packing too much

5. Currently reading: Stieg Larson’s that I’m planning to take and finish whilst on hols.

6. Lesson learned lately: do regular back ups on laptop in order to avoid losing photos, docs etc!

7. Right now I am craving... Swedish breakfast buns with poppy seeds (“frallor”) with butter and cheese

1 comment:

Miss Marie said...

Härligt med semester! Och jag kan också längta efter svensk frukost ibland...!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin