Wednesday 11 February 2009

Jeans

Lohan - new face of Fornarina



My friend asked me the other day what jeans I'm wearing these days. My answer was simply that I'm still wearing mama-jeans and a pair of really old ones from Topshop, as those are the only ones of my old jeans that I can squeeze in to right now.

No - I'm not one of those women who squeezed out a baby and is jumping around in their skinny jeans the next day. And no, you don't get a flat stomach only from breast feeding!


Anyway, she told me she is wearing Citizens of Humanity (brainchild of Seven designer Jerome Dahan) because according to her, they have a perfect post pregnancy fitting and a very nice vintage-look.

Prior to falling pregnant, I was mainly wearing True Religion and Miss Sixty, but now, with my expanded pelvic bone, I think it's about time that I realise that I probably never will fit in to my old ones and start thinking of which new ones to buy. One size bigger.. *sigh*...

I've checked out the styles and prices here , but will of course wait and buy them until we travel to America next month, as it's much cheaper there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin