Thursday 26 February 2009

Warm outerwear for Mum & baby

Sean and I have just come back from a mother toddler group. On my way home I stopped by my favourite local cafe and bought a selection of salads. As a bonus, the latest InStyle had arrived in the post. :-)

Yesterday I found the perfect outdoor wear for Sean, for when we are in Colorado next month. It 's from John Lewis baby dept, but I'm yet to find myself a warm winter jacket for skiing. I've already got a couple, but am not sure if I want either of them.
I searched through the whole of Selfridges yesterday but didn't find anything I like and I won't rush to buy something new just for the sake of it. If I don't find THE one jacket I want, then I think I might stick to my red one as it will light up nicely in the white snow! :-)

A cup of java, April's edition of Instyle and a selection of salads. A recipe for a successful afternoon:-)


The local church where the mother toddler group is held

Baby Bear in his new outfit that shall keep him warm in Colorado
I can't decide if I wan't to wear either of these when skiing. From left; a green parka with hood from Calvin Klein and a red down jacket from Ralph Lauren Polo Sport

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin