Tuesday 24 February 2009

I CAN RESIST ANYTHING BUT TEMPTATION ;-)


Morning, lovelies!! Some of you know by now about my love affair with Starbucks...right? Well, if you don't, I'm telling you now - I am obsessed with Starbucks!! Even Bear doesn't know how many times I pay a visit at our local store gulping down a hot beverage haha - Well he will know now, because he reads my blog!
I swear they lace those Frappuccionos and Cappuccinos with crack or something...that's how addicted I am to them. Even if its raining or snowing out there, I will put the rain protection cover on the pram and still get my ass to Starbucks for my much needed fix.

So upon waking up this morning, I loaded a new play list on my ipod consisting of some Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Lily Allen and a couple house music tunes, waited for Bear to go to work, strapped Baby Bear in the sling and off we were, for my very much loved 'Grande Wet Soya Cappuccino'.

No matter how hard I try to like my own home brewed coffee, it's just not the same as my good old Starbuck's Cappuccino! I just can't make the switch... And it doesn't help of course with the very hard limescaled London water, that's for sure!



The very much addicted Frappuccino

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mm starbucks ar bra...

Den pa high streeten ar dessutom perfekt for people spotting.
Vet inte om du har provat Starbucks som ligger uppe vid Villandry, den ar perfekt om du vill sjunka ned i en soffa och lasa en bok och se inte se mycket manniskor.

xx L

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo jealous!!! Flyttade hem till Sverige efter många år i London och kan fortfarande inte fatta att det inte finns Starbucks här... ;o(

London Mummy said...

Jag vet! What's that all about? Ingen Starbucks i kara Sveland? Stackars dig! Jag hade fatt abstinens!:-)

L; ja high streeten e fab for just det! Tack for tipset om den mer privata vid Villandry. Kommer def besoka den! Ibland vill man ju bara sitta och softa helt sjalv och njuta av sin kaffe utan att blir stord.

Kram,
Catharina

SW said...

Jag är också otroligt addicted to starbucks...jsg vet inte vad det är med stället men jag är hooked. Äh, finns ju värre saker man kan bli beroende av så det är väl bara att njuta. Kram

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin