Friday 20 February 2009

Swedish passport & FREE Birth Preparation CD

Outside the Swedish Embassy this morning



Firstly, it's Friday everyone - yay! I am ALWAYS so excited when the weekend is about to start. Not that I have to get up in the mornings to go to work anyway, but just having Bear at home ALL day, for two days, and to be able do what I love the most - spending time with my two favourite boys-is more than enough to make me happy and excited. :-)


And it's been a good start so far. Sean woke earlier than normal this morning, around 4.30am, but Bear gratefully fed him, and then he went straight back to sleep. I woke at 8am with what looked like glorious weather outside, went and made tea for Bear and I and brought it to bed where we had a lie-in for about 20 mins before he had to go to the city for a meeting.


I phoned Mum and got hooked up using the video camera on MSN, which is part of our daily routine, so that she could watch Baby Bear and "talk" to him. I also looked up couple of new mother/toddler groups in the area, signed up for one and was put on a waiting list for the other.

Finally, before going out I did some research as to where and in what hotel Bear and I will stay sometime in April, when his Mum is coming down from Scotland to visit and baby sit. Will come back to that later.


Baby Bear's Swedish personal ID number that I applied for a few weeks ago (which is necessary to have in order to apply for a Swedish Passport), arrived yesterday. I therefore took him to a very crowded and busy Embassy, located only around the corner from where we live, to send off the relevant papers and have a photo taken of him. 1 hour later, with £40 less in my pocket, we are now back home.


Last but not least, I'm giving away a cd with the title "Effective Birth Preparation" (Voted by Practical Parenting - Awards 2006 - Pregnancy Product of the year). So if you are pregnant, live in the UK and think you'll have use of it, send me your details. First one to reach me will receive it in the post next week. You can read more about the CD here.



Be the first one to send me your details, and you'll receive this Self Hypnosis CD for FREE!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vilken härlig blogg du har! Jag blir alldeles varm inombords, så fina bilder och en så fin son och allting :-)

Ha en underbar fredag!

Anna

Anonymous said...

Nice new header and new style framed pics. Keep up the good work! SE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin