Thursday 19 February 2009

The Simpsons and curried lentil soup

A Good Evening greeting from us to you!


This is us, Sean fast asleep in my arms and me watching The Simpsons, wearing Bear's big shirt and my comfy slippers . This morning I took Baby Bear to watch a movie with friend and her baby. It was arranged for mother's and babies, and it's on once a month. A great opportunity to take your little one along, and without the fear of disturbing others in case they decide to poo poo and need changing, scream out loud, vomit or just need to be fed.

I've also met up with another Mum and baby this afternoon. She couldn't believe it when I told her Sean's weight, because her daughter weighs the exact same but is 2(!) months older!

Now we're waiting for the curried lentil soup that I have prepared for dinner which needs to simmer on the cooker for another 20 mins. See you tomorrow! Don't know about you, but I can barely wait for the weekend to start! :-)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin