Tuesday 3 February 2009

In love again..

Baby Bear is smiling and laughing so much these days



I know I’ve said it before, but it is odd how you can watch a face for hours on end without growing tired...And when my Baby Bear is dozing, I catch myself doing that, time and time again.

He is doing great. He really recognizes our faces and voices now, and one of his favorite past-rtimes is sleeping on my chest. And I just love it!
Oh, and sniffing a baby’s head is more intoxicating and addictive than any drug you can think of :-)
It's amazing how quickly they change though. I saw him first smile when only a couple of weeks old, but in the last few days, he has started smiling ALL THE TIME. He also is babbling constantly now and is beginning to really interact with us. It's so rewarding to see him grow and develop and know that it is because of us and the care we are giving him. It's great to be in love again, this time with the younger Bear! ;-)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

vilken sötnos!!!

Anonymous said...

what a handsome boy! linda x

Competitive Events Ltd said...

He is absolutely adorable... I am glad that you enjoy everyday! Thanks for a lovely and uplifting blogg :)

Anonymous said...

Så söt han är!! Man glömmer aldrig sina barns första leende.

kram Maria F, Krstd

London Mummy said...

Thank you guys! It's like Maria says; youll never forget your child's first smile!:-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin