Sunday 26 October 2008

Entering week 38 today

Huge news today; Sean is today officially baked! :-) I am now carrying a full-term baby! If I was to go into labour today, all systems would be go. Woohoo! It means that I could literally give birth at any given moment and Sean would not be considered premature. It's a terrifying, exciting and overwhelming concept, all rolled into one...

According to the ladies at the Prepare4Birth course yesterday, most pregnancies on average lasts 41 weeks which was a bit disappointing to hear.. as I of course am hoping he will come early. I'm starting to get fed up with this pregnancy now (mostly the endless toilet visits and the lack of sleep) and I am ready to welcome him to this world now - so c'mon Stork! :-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Nu får han snart komma tycker jag, vi har väntat länge nog:)!!

Håller tummarna för att all går bra och vi andra väntar spänt på att få träffa det lilla miraklet.

sköt om er gumman!

Kramis
Annelie
Annelie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin