Wednesday 29 October 2008

Haircut and pram news

Purifying shampoo and aqua essence (a leave-in conditioner and moisturizer)


Today I've been to the hairdresser for a wash and cut (only a trim). I bought these products as my hair is in desperate need of a detox. Using lotions and potions clogs up your hair just as make up does to your skin pores, and luckily the experts at Wella Professionals have made detoxing simple by creating this "facial" for your hair with the Lifetex Pure System. (I am hoping my hair dresser friend Cecilia, who I will see in a few days, approves!!)

Oh, and I received some good news earlier, from the Emmaljunga retailer here in the UK. They have now sent our pram by courier so it's just a matter of days until it will arrive :-) Now I will try and have a little nap before Alina is coming to visit me at 4.30pm. puss puss





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin