Monday 6 October 2008

Night of conception?

One thing I thought about when laying wide awake at night last night was when Sean was conceived.

He is due 15 November and all I can think of is that 9 months prior to that me and Bear were in New York.
Is it possible that Sean perhaps is a Valentine's baby?? Or just a New York baby? Maybe we should do like the Beckham's and name him after where he was conceived, i.e. Manhattan?? Haha.



Me in New York, February 2008 (Manhattan in the background) just before falling pregnant?



1 comment:

Power Up Love said...

I like the name it has a story behind it. That's how the indians name their children. What happen the night the child was conceived. Running water, it was raining, Dancing Bear, etc... Well, at least that's what I've heard.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin