Friday 3 October 2008

Quality time

Morning!

It feels like all I ever do these days is moan...but yet again I've had a terrible night with lots of disruptions. I try to prepare before I go to bed with a small pot of yogurt and a banana next to me, together with the lipbalm, heartburn tablets and water that's already there, and again, I woke at 3.30am from Sean kicking and me feeling so hungry.


After eating I was tossing and turning so much I woke up Bear, and by 5am we were both wide awake and were laying in bed chatting away and before we knew it, it was time to get up.


Today Bear is taking the afternoon off to spend with me. We are meeting at noon in Sloane Square, Chelsea, where we are having lunch, then a stroll on Kings Road etc, just spending some quality time together.

He seems adamant that we are able to spend as much time as we can, just the two of us, before "the little person comes to hang out with us" as he puts it. :-)

I will now go and lay down and listen to a self hypnosis programme (focusing on birth preparation) on my ipod.

The sun is shining and it's Friday - it might just be a good day after all! Have a lovely day and I'll see you later xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin