Monday 13 October 2008

Restless leg and finding my inner-self



Grrrrrrr – another night with disrupted sleep..... The main reason is Restless Legs Syndrome, which they say affect 1 in 5 pregnant women.

The condition makes you have a really unpleasant sensation in your legs, an uncontrollable urge to move around in the bed to relieve crawling,tingling or burning sensation deep inside your legs. Was awake between 2am – 4.30am and tried everything to relieve the symptom (including standing on my cold stone floor in the bathroom, which helps, but only help temporarily).

I woke up at 7am again, and by then feeling really crap, moody and down. But then, woohoo, then I listen to this relaxation/mediation tape Bear got me (we are both spiritual and learning more towards that journey all the time) that has a women talking really sleepy over the sounds of waves, telling me to go to my inner place in nature where I will wait and then meet my inner self (this is my intuition by the way), then I sat down with the said inner self and presented a problem to it, then we solved it and fused together as one, and I was told I was being filled with love and to wake up.

So. as a result of that now, I feel much better. I’m still feeling sleep deprived though, but I'll be fine - I'm filled with inner love for myself, thank god :-) I recommend it deeply.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej Catharina och Alan.
Vill bara hälsa lille Sean välkommen till världen. Hoppas att allt går bra och att vi snart kan ses. Vill även passa på att önska hela familjen en god jul och ett gott nytt år.
Kramar till er från Gammelmormor

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin