Saturday 25 October 2008

Things you didnt know about me

My current selection of sun glasses from left to right:

Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, Gucci and Christian Dior

1. I was paid to be in a TV advert in Sweden for Cloetta Kex Choklad when I was 16

2. I am fascinated by different nationalities and know geography very well (not Sweden’s though)

3. I am very scared of the dark

4. I was left with several scars on my cornea after an eye infection which makes me extremely sensitive to light (hence me wearing sunglasses all year around)

5. I stand to the left politically

6. I like country music

7. I am proud to have a brother who is gay, and am very fortunate to have him living in London

8. I am very close to my mother and speak to her on average 3 times a day

9. I am crazy about sport cars and know more info (i.e. litre engine size, wheels, break horse powers, 0-60 mph in secs etc) about them than a lot of men

10. I am currently learning to play the guitar





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej. Det var jo intressant, vad du skrev på inlägget. Vår tjej föddes 22.10. Ni har också inte mer länge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin