Wednesday 8 October 2008

stroll then supper

This is me tonight, going for a walk in Regents Park with Bear. (pics taken with phone so excuse poor quality). Today I had to walk really slowly and I could see in my own shadow, that I was waddling like a penguin. The textile shoes I'm wearing were the only shoes that would fit my swollen feet.



As we came home I made spinach soup which is Bear's favourite (he is easy to please, haha!). I'm heading for bed any minute now as I can hardly keep my eyes open. Back in the morning. Puss



Doesn't look very appetising, I know! But it's bloody delicious if I may say so myself, and very healthy indeed as it's a rich source of iron, calcium, vitamin C and potassium.

1 comment:

Annelie said...

Guuuud vilken fin mage du har! När jag ser den saknar jag min och längtar redan efter nästa :) När är den lille beräknad? Kram från Skåneland

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin