Tuesday 28 October 2008

Sleeping in separate beds...

Tuesday morning, in week 38



Good morning! I've been a full member of the Desperately -Need- To- Sleep-But -Can't- Get Comfortable-Club for some time now, and it has started to have a really bad effect on me.

After several nights last week with no sleep at all and being grumpy all of the following day, last night I asked Bear to sleep in the other bedroom. That way I can toss and turn as I please and not have to worry about waking him up as well.

To my joy, I have now slept with little disruption, only my toilet visits. So that might not have been the last time we sleep in separate beds - I still got to enjoy skin to skin contact with Bear this morning, as he crawled into bed with me at 6.40am, and we had a cuddle until 7.20am.... :-)


Bear left out these two shirts before going to work. The same Ralph Lauren, only different sizes. It really brought a smile to my face and I can just imagine Bear and baby Bear wearing them, at the same time of course :-)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin